*new chook pen at lcdi * carrot, dani and gab at airport - gab leaving
*carrot at 'nam border * asleep on bus
and again* and again - had to stop his head falling out the window - hehe
on top of sam mountian * lady paddling at chow doc
* this strawberry milkshake was better than any banana mikshake ive ever had (except for the bananarama)
hi all
jonno and I just got back from an adventure filled Vietnam, dodging booby traps, riding buses at night (while people prayed to buddah it the hope he would save the bus), ripping of border guards and moto drivers, and having a good old time
we both jumped around the border a bit and now have been to ‘Nam Cambodia 20 times
we had the departure of gab, sarah, mic, mirri and family over the weekend, so it has become a lot smaller all of a sudden
I go to pick dave up from the airport in an hour
garden at lcdi going strong and ther’ve got a chook pen and 5 chooks and 3 ducks
also the sewer system is in place and working
grant is on fire with his teaching, speacally “the monk”
all the cut snakes disappear in one day
grant, penny and cass’s passport are getting fixed still
ants are half fixed, so is the bike and the toilet seat :) sa-eight as I like to say
jonno is still at the dorms
jonno and josh take the “express” regularly
dani is working 4 days a week at the bec
we teach 6 classes at lcdi on thursdays
I call sis kim sarean mum, and she calls me son – I went to her house last night after worship service which was lovely
I love the lcdi students, especially the bikers
were gunna get a kiddys pool installed at the bec – so hot right now
black outs are a daily experience
dike went aywall
baby is a bit sick,
Oh I got a genuine 50 riel note through a transaction – worth 1.25 cents US
please send love and prays over
luv ben xo
Comments