hey all
this is Jonno Nutter signing in from the BEC, Phnom Pehn. I'm going to sum up the last 5 weeks I've been here in Cambodia in a simple phrase. Cambodia has been awsome. I arrived here on the last day of December with Dan Wilstoncroft. since then it hasn't really stopped. I've spent heaps of time at the dorms, and there its an absolute spiritual feast. Some of the Dormers have been going through the soul and spirit with me, its been an incredibly exciting journey, to see their old church foundations being shaken and the realisation that there is the possibility of some ideas that are very different but right being taught by us. The relationships I've built there has been incredible. And the most exciting part of it is I'm not leaving for Brisbane tomorrow. I'm going to continue here in Cambodia until mid Febuary, teaching at the dorms, at LCDI, and sharing beautiful fellowship with my brothers and sisters here in Cambodia.
We've had the bible school, and the P2P week before hand. these were both excellent, and I know that most of the Australian young people left here with the desire to return to Cambodia again. The team I was in was lead by Sarah Vogel "Bon Capitan", we went right out to rural Cambodia to "rough it". It was an amazing experience. I had never tried chicken head before :D. preaching out there in the provinces was a real eye opener. we had an hour and a half talk lead by Brothers Geoff Watson, Ben Topham and myself. Ben spoke about Creation, Geoffe about Jesus, and I finished off with the death, ressurection and return of Jesus, telling them what the kingdom will be like and how much we need that time. may it come soon. hopefully I'll see you, the reader, tomorrow in Jerusalem at Christs feet. If not sooner. God Bless.
Jonno Nutter
this is Jonno Nutter signing in from the BEC, Phnom Pehn. I'm going to sum up the last 5 weeks I've been here in Cambodia in a simple phrase. Cambodia has been awsome. I arrived here on the last day of December with Dan Wilstoncroft. since then it hasn't really stopped. I've spent heaps of time at the dorms, and there its an absolute spiritual feast. Some of the Dormers have been going through the soul and spirit with me, its been an incredibly exciting journey, to see their old church foundations being shaken and the realisation that there is the possibility of some ideas that are very different but right being taught by us. The relationships I've built there has been incredible. And the most exciting part of it is I'm not leaving for Brisbane tomorrow. I'm going to continue here in Cambodia until mid Febuary, teaching at the dorms, at LCDI, and sharing beautiful fellowship with my brothers and sisters here in Cambodia.
We've had the bible school, and the P2P week before hand. these were both excellent, and I know that most of the Australian young people left here with the desire to return to Cambodia again. The team I was in was lead by Sarah Vogel "Bon Capitan", we went right out to rural Cambodia to "rough it". It was an amazing experience. I had never tried chicken head before :D. preaching out there in the provinces was a real eye opener. we had an hour and a half talk lead by Brothers Geoff Watson, Ben Topham and myself. Ben spoke about Creation, Geoffe about Jesus, and I finished off with the death, ressurection and return of Jesus, telling them what the kingdom will be like and how much we need that time. may it come soon. hopefully I'll see you, the reader, tomorrow in Jerusalem at Christs feet. If not sooner. God Bless.
Jonno Nutter
Comments