and here I find myself once again, lying on a comfortable hammock, preparing for my class tonight on Goals in our life and the importance of a vision. Brother Vitou is on the hammock on the other side of the pole my hammock is tied to. he just lying there listening to music. the music is humming in the air. The sky is a beautiful deep blue colour and I think about God's coming Kingdom as I watch the tropical sunset across Phnom Penh city. I can't wait.
Life continues in Cambodia as normal. Whatever you'd like to define normal as over here. The BEC is still busy with teaching and learning themselves. I'm still loving living at the dorms. and continuing to build closer relationships with the boy and girl dormers. and all the brothers and sisters. Its been a good week. like usual its been a hectic week. unfortunately there is so many things to do , and just not enough time. including writing blogs. I don't have time to put any photos up at the moment. but I'll put some up of the tropical sunset from the roof a little bit later.
Kimsreams son is getting married this afternoon. The BEC and some of the brothers and sisters and attending that. I'm going to stay back and hold the fort as we still continue Saturday night at the dorms. I haven't thought about a lesson for that yet. and I've still got to finish preparing my exhortation for tomorrow. as well as teach a 2 hour lesson in 2 hours and then another 2 hour lesson immediately after that. So I might say Chum Reap Sewer quite quickly today. I might also try and get some other people to write more blogs, and I might cut down.
please keep praying for us. we all need Gods strength and guidance in our lives. especially here in Cambodia as so many people are looking at the bible more closely for themselves. We have been really blessed with such a good opportunity over here. please, please involve yourself in someway. Cambodia needs your prayers.
Praya Botene Po Ner Dang Och Near. (God Bless everyone)
Akune Cheran.
If its Gods will (and hopefully it is) I might see you all in Zion tomorrow.
Love in our soon returning King, Savior, Brother and Perfecter
Brother Jonno
the world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever
Life continues in Cambodia as normal. Whatever you'd like to define normal as over here. The BEC is still busy with teaching and learning themselves. I'm still loving living at the dorms. and continuing to build closer relationships with the boy and girl dormers. and all the brothers and sisters. Its been a good week. like usual its been a hectic week. unfortunately there is so many things to do , and just not enough time. including writing blogs. I don't have time to put any photos up at the moment. but I'll put some up of the tropical sunset from the roof a little bit later.
Kimsreams son is getting married this afternoon. The BEC and some of the brothers and sisters and attending that. I'm going to stay back and hold the fort as we still continue Saturday night at the dorms. I haven't thought about a lesson for that yet. and I've still got to finish preparing my exhortation for tomorrow. as well as teach a 2 hour lesson in 2 hours and then another 2 hour lesson immediately after that. So I might say Chum Reap Sewer quite quickly today. I might also try and get some other people to write more blogs, and I might cut down.
please keep praying for us. we all need Gods strength and guidance in our lives. especially here in Cambodia as so many people are looking at the bible more closely for themselves. We have been really blessed with such a good opportunity over here. please, please involve yourself in someway. Cambodia needs your prayers.
Praya Botene Po Ner Dang Och Near. (God Bless everyone)
Akune Cheran.
If its Gods will (and hopefully it is) I might see you all in Zion tomorrow.
Love in our soon returning King, Savior, Brother and Perfecter
Brother Jonno
the world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever
Comments
You really are an inspiration. You sound a little tired though. You should take out some time just for yourself too. Thinking of you back here and always love your blogs even if they are just small that is Ok.
"Take your everyday, ordinary life-your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life-and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him" Rom12 MSG I think you motivate us all to do this. Dan P.
thanks jonno
luv to all
cutty xo